The Conflict Resolution Education Connection
People around the globe have started embracing conflict resolution as a key component of a quality education. We invite you to use this site to explore some of a wide array of available materials that support conflict resolution in education (CRE as we like to call it).
Our site is organized into a few broad content areas based on the primary users of that material. The basic structure provides for five user groups as noted below. Note that conflict resolution service providers will likely find content of interest in all areas, so please do have a look around.
- New Grant Supports Working with School Boards to Reduce Conflict
- Promote constructive school board processes via this grant opportunity
- JAMS & Association for Conflict Resolution 2023 CRE Grants Announced
- Focus is on resiliency skills - Initial idea proposal due Jan 9
- JAMS Foundation Youth Grants for 2022
- Students and Youth Conflict Prevention Grants - Jan 14 Deadline
- Possibilities of Peace Education online conference
- European Peace Education Conference goes online
- JAMS Foundation – ACR Initiative for Students and Youth 2021 Funding
- 2021 Funding Announced
Peacemakers has recently developed a set of activities to support groups of children and young people experiencing the impacts of the pandemic, or times of uncertainty. The activities, targeting different age groups, are organized around the acronym Recognition, Empathy, Safety, Trauma, Opportunities, Relationships and Engagement.