The Conflict Resolution Education Connection
People around the globe have started embracing conflict resolution as a key component of a quality education. We invite you to use this site to explore some of a wide array of available materials that support conflict resolution in education (CRE as we like to call it).
Our site is organized into a few broad content areas based on the primary users of that material. The basic structure provides for five user groups as noted below. Note that conflict resolution service providers will likely find content of interest in all areas, so please do have a look around.
- JAMS Foundation Youth Grants for 2022
- Students and Youth Conflict Prevention Grants - Jan 14 Deadline
- Possibilities of Peace Education online conference
- European Peace Education Conference goes online
- JAMS Foundation – ACR Initiative for Students and Youth 2021 Funding
- 2021 Funding Announced
- 14th International CRE Conference Call for Proposals
- CRE Conference Call for Proposals Due Aug 31!
- 2020 Funding Opportunity from JAMS/ACR
- Apply for funding to support CRE in Elementary School Contexts