The Conflict Resolution Education Connection
People around the globe have started embracing conflict resolution as a key component of a quality education. We invite you to use this site to explore some of a wide array of available materials that support conflict resolution in education (CRE as we like to call it).
Our site is organized into a few broad content areas based on the primary users of that material. The basic structure provides for five user groups as noted below. Note that conflict resolution service providers will likely find content of interest in all areas, so please do have a look around.
- Notice of JAMS Funding Opportunity
- Learn more about this 2018 RFP
- Call for Proposals – 12th Intl CRE Conference
- Join us in Cleveland May 22-25 2018 for another great event...
- Conflict Studies Book Project
- Using PressBooks to create open texts...
- CREducation Site Update
- Under construction: A new home for CRE...