International summit preconference reader, March 16th and 17th, 2007
Global Issues Resource Center, Office of Community Continuing Education at Cuyahoga Community College, the Organizational of American States, and the United Nations Development Program hosted State and International Conflict Resolution Education Policy Team Meetings. The purpose of the policy team meetings was to allow conflict resolution education and peace education practitioners and supporters to share insights and information about policy, infrastructure and research needs to promote conflict resolution education and peace education. Document contains meeting agendas, list of participants and conference attendees responses to questions for inclusion in the reader.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Global Issues Resource Center
- Author: Tricia S. Jones, Jennifer Batton
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2007
- Topics: Global CRE Resources and Peace Education
- Direct Access: Click Here