Meeting summary: International policy meetings on conflict resolution education
Global Issues Resource Center, Office of Community Continuing Education at Cuyahoga Community College and The Organization of American States hosted the four-day Inter-American Summit on Conflict Resolution Education in Cleveland, Ohio. This event brought together government representatives from among the 50 states and 34 countries of the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Israel and their non-governmental organization partners who have legislation or policies in place to deliver conflict resolution education at the K-12 level and in colleges of teacher education. This first-ever summit offered a dynamic opportunity to develop a hemispheric infrastructure throughout the Americas to advance the work in the fields of conflict resolution education and peace education.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Global Issues Resource Center
- Author: Tricia S. Jones, Jennifer Batton
- Resource Release Date: 05/21/2007
- Topics: Global CRE Resources, International Policy Examples, and Peace Education
- Direct Access: Click Here