Evaluating Your Conflict Resolution Education Program: A Guide for Educators and Evaluators
This 258-page pdf manual is intended to help educators and/or evaluators conduct evaluations of their conflict resolution education programs. Because much of the funding from the Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management and the Ohio Department of Education supports school programs, most attention was placed on helping users evaluate these kinds of programs. The manual was prepared as a workbook so that it should be easy to use. Worksheets are included throughout the beginning parts of the manual to help users identify the program goals and evaluation goals they want to emphasize. When offered, questionnaires and interview questions are presented so that the user can simply copy the forms from the book and use them in a school.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Ohio Dept. of Education and the Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management
- Author: Tricia S. Jones, Dan Kmitta
- Resource Release Date: 10/01/2001
- Topics: Administrator Resources, Peer Mediation, Research Instruments, and Researcher Resources
- Direct Access: Click Here