Student protests, negotiation, and constructive confrontation
Pdf article from Conflict Management in Higher Education Report, Volume 2, Number 1, (Oct 2001), which “suggests a series of strategies that can be used by university administrators and students seeking more constructive ways of handling student protests.” Includes bibliography.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Conflict Management in Higher Education Report
- Author: Guy Burgess, Heidi Burgess
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2001
- Topics: Administrator Resources, Higher Education, Human relations, and Teacher Resources
- Direct Access: Click Here