Institutional and Program/Practitioner Guidelines For Conflict Management in Higher Education
Document (30-page pdf) provides a set of guidelines designed to support the development of comprehensive, educational, integrated and conflict-friendly approaches to managing conflict and disputes in institutions of higher education. The target audience includes key decision makers such as senior administrators, deans and department heads, ombudspersons, anti-harassment officers, housing and security administrators, faculty, student affairs professionals, and various frontline conflict services staff. The consensus document was developed by a national working group including the full spectrum of campus conflict resolvers. Presents a set of nine core principles that are elaborated on reflecting best practices in the higher education ADR field. Includes appendix with resource links.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Conflict Management in Higher Education Resource Center
- Author: Bill Warters, Wendy Smith
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2003
- Topics: Administrator Resources, CRE Practice Areas, Higher Education, International Policy Examples, and Peer Mediation
- Direct Access: Click Here