Peer Mediation Student Handbook - Mediator Mentors
58 page mediation training manual in .doc format used to train peer mediators working at the elementary school level. Used as part of the Mediator Mentor program at California State University Fresno. The program is a university-public school partnership in which future teachers, counselors, social workers and school psychologists support the development of conflict resolution skills in school children. Teachers and students in the public schools receive eight to 10 hours of communication and conflict resolution training and university students coach and mentor at lunch periods. More than 5,000 children and teachers have participated in the program as of Spring 2010.
- Format: doc
- Publisher: California State University Fresno
- Author: Pamela Lane-Garon
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2008
- Topics: Comprehensive CRE Program Creation and Peer Mediation
- Direct Access: Click Here