Getting to wow: Empowering young people to resolve their conflicts peacefully
9-page PDF article in the Federation of Women Teachers’ Association of Ontario Newsletter, vol. 15, no. 3, 1997, which presents the Program for Young Negotiators, a Boston-based program which teaches children specific tools from interest-based negotiation to help them deal with their own conflicts.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Federation of Women Teachers' Association of Ontario
- Author: Mary Lue Emmerson
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/1997
- Topics: Negotiation Skills Training and Problem-Solving
- Direct Access: Click Here