Mediating a Better Solution
A 5-page article on peer mediation written for principals. It appeared in the magazine Principal Leadership as part of a monthly column entitled “Counseling 101” that is written by members of the National Association of School Psychologists. Includes a case study exploring the need for improved referral system for a peer mediation program.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: National Association of Secondary School Principals
- Author: Mary M. Chittooran, Gaileen A. Hoenig
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2005
- Topics: Administrator Resources and Peer Mediation
- Direct Access: Click Here