Tug of war - Peace Through Understanding Conflict
This 10-chapter 104-page book, available as a pdf, is for youth ages 8-16 interested in a peaceful world – and in understanding the forces that cause conflict, both in personal relationships and across the globe. Tug of War describes:
1) What the roots of war are.
2) How we create “The Enemy”.
3) A new way to handle violence.
Illustrated by award-winning artist, Rod Cameron. Part of the Education for Peace Series by Atrium Society Publications
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Atrium Society
- Author: Terrence Webster-Doyle
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/1990
- Topics: Bullying Prevention, Global CRE Resources, Peace Education, and Violence Prevention
- Direct Access: Click Here