Why is Everybody Always Picking on Me?: A guide to handling bullies for young people
This 10-chapter 131-page illustrated book, available as a pdf, is for youth ages 8-16. Lively color illustrations, exciting stories, and practical tips and role-playing exercises help give children the tools to avoid being victimized. Topics covered include: Cope with the “Schoolyard Bully”; Stop bullies by using the “School of No Sword”; Gain the confidence to win without fighting. Recipient of the Silver Benjamin Franklin Award.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Atrium Society, Weatherhill
- Author: Terrence Webster-Doyle
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/1991
- Topics: Bullying Prevention and Violence Prevention
- Direct Access: Click Here