Measuring Bullying Victimization, Perpetration, and Bystander Experiences: A Compendium
This compendium (128-page pdf) provides researchers, prevention specialists, and health educators with tools to measure a range of bullying experiences: bully perpetration, bully victimization, bully-victim experiences, and bystander experiences. The compendium represents a starting point from which researchers can consider a set of psychometrically sound measures for assessing self-reported incidence and prevalence of a variety of bullying experiences.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Author: Merle E Hamburger, Kathleen C. Basile, Alana M. Vivolo
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2011
- Topics: Bullying Prevention and Research Instruments
- Direct Access: Click Here