Don't Laugh at Me Teachers Guide: Grades 2-5 Creating a Ridicule-Free Classroom
Don’t Laugh At Me provides an effective tool for establishing a caring climate in which the emotional and physical abuse children suffer because of peer ridicule, bullying and other asocial behaviors is far less likely to occur. Operation Respect developed the Don’t Laugh at Me (DLAM) programs, one for grades 2-5, another for grades 6-8 and a third for summer camps and after-school programs. All of the programs utilize inspiring music and video along with curriculum guides such as this one based on the well-tested, highly regarded conflict resolution curricula developed by the Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP) of Educators for Social Responsibility (ESR). Visit http://www.operationrespect.org to sign up for the full free curriculum kit which includes evaluations, CD and Video along with the curriculum guides.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Operation Respect
- Author: Peter Yarrow Productions, Laura Parker Roerden
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2000
- Topics: Bullying Prevention, Expressive Arts Programs, and Social and Emotional Learning
- Direct Access: Click Here