Bridging the Fields of Drama and Conflict Management
This 450-page manuscript reports on the findings of an interdisciplinary and comparative action research project aimed at improving conflict handling among adolescent school children by using the medium of educational drama. Teams worked with youth in Australia, Malaysia and Sweden. In addition to field reports and an extensive theory review, the book includes an appendix with descriptions of all the drama exercises used in DRACON.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: School of Teacher Education Malmo University, DRACON International
- Author: Horst Lofgren Lofgren, Birgitte Malm
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2005
- Topics: Expressive Arts Programs and Research Publications
- Direct Access: Click Here