Parent-To-Parent Guide on Restorative Justice
This “Parent-to-Parent Guide to Restorative Justice in the Chicago Public Schools” provides background on POWER-PAC Elementary Justice Campaign and their work to end “zero-tolerance” policies and bring restorative justice to the schools. It also gives suggestions for parents wanting to bring restorative practices to their schools.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Community Organizing and Family Issues
- Author: Educate and Renew - Policy Action Council Parents Organized to Win
- Resource Release Date: 01/01/2012
- Topics: Restorative Practices
- Direct Access: Click Here