High School Mediation Manual - Spanish Language Edition
This mediation training manual, developed by the Washington Heights Inwood Coalition Mediation Program, is the product of ten years experience teaching mediation skills to secondary students in New York. The school program worked mostly with Latino students, newcomers to the country. So the trainings have been in Spanish. The material and activities of this program are designed to prepare high school students as mediators. The basic mediation skills taught and practiced are the same as in adult training. It updates and adapts the lessons and activities to the level of development and interests of students.
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: The Washington Heights and Inwood Community Mediation Center
- Author: Urania Garcia Anderson
- Resource Release Date: 2012
- Topics: Mediation and Peer Mediation
- Direct Access: Click Here