CRE Classroom Activities Collection
Educators have shown great creativity finding ways to infuse conflict resolution ideas and values into the classroom. For a number of years the CREducation project published a specialized wall calendar for teachers that featured several classroom activity suggestions for each month. We’ve collected them here. A random set of 10 is provided on this page. You can use the search tool provided here to browse the full collection.
Classroom Activity SuggestionsHere's a few activities for classroom use that can help infuse conflict resolution ideas into the learning environment. These originally appeared in a Teacher's Conflict Resolution wall calendar that featured activities for each month of the year.
- Giving Compliments, Acknowledgements, and Appreciations
- Cooperative Game – Sardines
- Setting Intentions for the Year
- Pinwheels for Peace
- Standing Up Against Discrimination
- Appreciations, Appreciations, Appreciations
- The Singing Tree
- Active Listening and Open Ended Questions
- Striking Out Stress – for Middle and High School Students
More examples can be found in the activity collection archive.