CRE Classroom Activities Collection
Educators have shown great creativity finding ways to infuse conflict resolution ideas and values into the classroom. For a number of years the CREducation project published a specialized wall calendar for teachers that featured several classroom activity suggestions for each month. We’ve collected them here. A random set of 10 is provided on this page. You can use the search tool provided here to browse the full collection.
Classroom Activity SuggestionsHere's a few activities for classroom use that can help infuse conflict resolution ideas into the learning environment. These originally appeared in a Teacher's Conflict Resolution wall calendar that featured activities for each month of the year.
- Legend of the Great Law of Peace
- Discuss The Butter Battle Book
- Take Action on Reconciliation Day
- Restorative Inquiry Questions
- Peer Mediation Best Practices
- Gossip Line-Up
- Birthday Party for the Peace Symbol
- Literature-based Mediation Roleplays
- Ralph Bunche – U.N. Peacemaker
- On the Spot Calming
More examples can be found in the activity collection archive.