CRE Classroom Activities Collection
Educators have shown great creativity finding ways to infuse conflict resolution ideas and values into the classroom. For a number of years the CREducation project published a specialized wall calendar for teachers that featured several classroom activity suggestions for each month. We’ve collected them here. A random set of 10 is provided on this page. You can use the search tool provided here to browse the full collection.
Classroom Activity SuggestionsHere's a few activities for classroom use that can help infuse conflict resolution ideas into the learning environment. These originally appeared in a Teacher's Conflict Resolution wall calendar that featured activities for each month of the year.
- Restorative Inquiry Questions
- Striking Out Stress – for Middle and High School Students
- Making Posters Promoting Conflict Resolution
- Point of View – Two Bad Ants
- The Power of Nonviolent Communication – a Story
- Checking In
- Human Volcano
- Giving Compliments, Acknowledgements, and Appreciations
- Take Action on Reconciliation Day
More examples can be found in the activity collection archive.