On-The-Spot Calming Tips for Teachers
You have the power to detach from stress and anger. Here’s how:
- Breathe out the stress, breathe in the calm.
- Take slow, deep abdominal breaths.
- Focus on a calming statement, e.g., “This too shall pass.”
- Scan your body and release tense areas.
- Keep things in perspective. This moment of upset really will pass!
See also: How Do You Spell ‘Stress Relief’? an EducationWorld.com article at http://snipurl.com/relaxedteachers
Source: Naomi Drew - http://www.learningpeace.com/
CRE Calendar Usage: 2nd Edition