How to Use Class Meetings
The purpose of this module is to help teachers to identify different types of class meetings; create ideas and activities for class meetings; and identify the communication skills that can be learned and applied during class meetings.
- View our online version: How to Use Class Meetings
- Download a zipped copy of the module to post on your web server or load into a course management program: Zipped Version
- Download a version for Import into Blackboard or Moodle: SCORM module <- Right-click (control click on Macs) on link and select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." to save archive to your local hard-drive
- Download an editable copy in the .elp format: ELP version
(This version can be edited with the free opensource tool eXe )
- View a tutorial on creating your own module using eXe or read the eXe user manual