After completion of this module, participants will be able to: • Learn to validate perception-based assumptions by asking questions about your observations and interpretations and those of others. • Note the difference between describing external events and internal interpretations. • Practice formulating “perception checks” that offer others opportunities to help clarify meanings. • Find activities that can be used to teach about perception in the classroom.
- View our online version: Perception Checking
- Download a zipped copy of the module to post on your web server or load into a course management program: Zipped Version
- Download a version for Import into Blackboard or Moodle: SCORM module <- Right-click (control click on Macs) on link and select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." to save archive to your local hard-drive
- Download an editable copy in the .elp format: ELP version
(This version can be edited with the free opensource tool eXe )
- View a tutorial on creating your own module using eXe or read the eXe user manual